By clicking Allow Cookies you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage and assist in our marketing efforts. Learn more
We’ve been lucky enough to have some great things written about us over the years and we’re happy to share. From trips to the Amazon to write ups about their favorite Açai Bowls, here are a few of our favorite stories.
- These Ready-to-Eat Açaí Bowls Come in 3 Delicious Flavors Miss the açaí bowls you used to grab for breakfast or a snack from a cafe or juice bar? Even if your go-to spot has remained opened during the coronavirus pandemic—or reopened after local restrictions were lifted—you likely don't miss the hefty price tag that often comes with those Instagrammable superfood bowls. And your body likely doesn't miss the 65-gram-per-serving sugar rush from it, either.
- These new ready-to-eat Açaí bowls will be your go-to treat this Summer Typically, if you want to get an açaí smoothie bowl, you have to go to a specialty shop. While it’s worth it to get the frozen treat that’s topped with granola, fresh fruit, peanut butter, or whatever toppings you wish, now you can have one from the comfort of your home. Sambazon has new ready-to-eat açaí bowls that will keep you cool this summer.
- Sambazon has protected 2.5M acres of the Amazon rainforest–so far Learn all about the mission-driven brand's journey to sustainability in everything from its sourcing methods to its new plant-based packaging venture.
- The New York Times Global consumption of Açaí has further increased demand, but because of the high value of good vibes, some superfood exporters have an incentive to hew to best practices. Sambazon, the leading exporter of the berry, has emerged as an unlikely steward of the crop.
- Well + Good Laird’s always trying to avoid sugar, and the great thing about the Sambazon Unsweetened Açai is it has zero sugar.
- Clean EATING Açaí bowls are all the rage, and for good reason. Açaí, a palm fruit indigenous to Brazil, is loaded with healthy omegas, antioxidants and is naturally sugar-free. Sambazon shares three delicious recipes sure to energize your day.
- US Weekly Kerry Washington’s nutritionist shares her favorite “All You Need Açaí” smoothie.
- Shape Kimberly Snyder shares a smoothie recipe to help us get that healthy, youthful glow. The result: This creamy, Açaí smoothie that's dairy free and naturally sugar-free (so it won't spike your blood sugar levels) and loaded with antioxidants and amino acids.
- Popsugar So you want to make an Açaí bowl because everyone's doing it. But do you know where to start? Follow this simple formula and step-by-step guide to making a perfect Açaí bowl that you can customize to your tastes. Once you master the basic recipe, it'll be your new favorite way to start your day.
- Metro Besides looking gorgeous in your Instagram feeds, Açaí bowls — a thick, purple concoction made with the superfood berry from the Amazon, and often topped with fruits, nuts and granola — boast tons of health benefits.
- Paste Sambazon, the most well-known and largest exporter of Açaí, wants you to know not only where that berry comes from, but that it can be a tool for linking cultures. Sambazon is serious about investing in a sustainable Brazil, showing that edible industries can reach beyond mere food purveying.
- Byrdie Snyder shares five reasons you’ll want to incorporate Açaí into your diet stat, plus the actuality of its sugar content: You’ll be surprised.
- BriT+CO Since Açaí is sourced directly from the Amazon rainforest, Kimberly Snyder advises that the best way to get it is ordering frozen smoothie packets. She cites Sambazon as her go-to, having been a huge fan for nearly a decade.
- Ladies home Journal Sambazon operates under a triple bottom line philosophy: Measuring success economically as well as socially and environmentally. Unlike many natural resources harvested in the Amazon, Sambazon Açaí is environmentally sustainable.
- Women´s Running This company sources Açaí (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) from the Amazon rainforest and makes a variety of superfruit packs that are great for drinks or smoothie bowls.